Burntwood Estate Agents
Estate Agents In Burntwood - Property For Sale In Burntwood - Free Valuations
Our successful Burntwood Estate Agency office, managed by Ashley Peplow and staffed by an experienced sales team who successfully sell property throughout the Burntwood district and surrounding towns and villages and in all price ranges from first-time buyer homes through to delightful rural and country homes.
- 01543 670055
- 16 Cannock Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire WS7 0BJ
- View Location Map
- Ashley Peplow MNAEA
- Branch Manager
- After completing his Diploma in Building Services with further studies in Architecture, Ashley became an estate agent locally in 1992. He has since gained a wealth of knowledge and experience with a proven track record in all aspects of property matters - both residential and new homes. Having a positive and intuitive approach he has helped many clients move into their dream home over the years in both buoyant and difficult markets.
- Rachel Rose
- Sales Negotator
- After taking a part time job in Estate Agency in 1996 following maternity leave, Rachel fell in love with the industry and decided to stay. Joining the Burntwood Branch in 2003, she is now regarded as part of the 'furniture' with over ten years helping clients buy and sell in Burntwood in an ever changing market. With a keen eye for detail and customer care and with her approachable manner she makes a great team player. A hard worker Rachel likes to unwind at the gym or with a cheeky glass of wine (or two!)
- Sarah Upton
- Sales Negotiator
- Following a successful career as a P.A., Sarah took time out to raise her young family. Having a huge passion for property lead her to join the Bill Tandy team at Burntwood in 2009. When not negotiating the next sale, Sarah can usually found in the local boutique shopping for essential items, or in the supermarket fighting a losing battle to keep the fridge stocked for her two teenage sons.
- Rebecca Jackson
- Sales Negotiator
- Rebecca initially joined Bill Tandy & Co on a part time basis covering Four Oaks and Lichfield in 2011 where she quickly established herself to be a pro-active sales negotiator. Her talents were soon recognised by Ashley, who swiftly offered her a full time role in Burntwood - she hasn't looked back since! Promptly completing the Level 3 Technical Award in the Sale of Residential Property she has become knowledgeable in all aspects of selling property with care and diligence. When she is not setting herself high standards in the office she is doing the same down the gym!