- Beautifully presented mid Victorian detached cottage
- Immaculate interiors and stylish design
- 2 good reception rooms and fitted breakfast kitchen
- 3 good bedrooms and quality fitted shower room
- Detached garage with store and driveway
- Pretty private walled garden
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
A delightfully presented double fronted character Victorian detached cottage built in 1856 with many original period features, all set in the popular village of Armitage. Beautifully presented throughout the property has two generous reception rooms and a good sized family breakfast kitchen along with three bedrooms and a quality fitted shower room. The garage and gardens are to the side of the property with an additional store room at the rear of the garage. The location opposite the Ideal Standard offices and factory, is a quiet village road and perfectly positioned to take advantage of the good facilities available within the village of Armitage along with nearby Rugeley and Lichfield centres. Commuters will certainly appreciate the convenience of the setting with excellent road and rail networks to many Midland commercial centres and beyond. To fully appreciate the quality of this charming cottage home an early viewing would be strongly recommended.