- An impressive well presented five bedroom detached family home occupying spacious corner plot within the popular St Matthews Developement
- Welcoming reception hallway, spacious living room with Inglenook
- Impressive 21'10 x 12'3 refitting dining kitchen, separate utility
- Dining room / sitting room, guest cloakroom
- First floor galleried landing, spacious 17'4 x 15'1 master bedroom with dressing area and re-fitted ensuite shower room
- Second principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and re-fitted ensuite
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Three further generous bedrooms, family bathroom
- 'In & Out' driveway providing plentiful parking
- Double garage and lovely gardens to both front and rear
- UPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating, early internal viewing strongly recommended.
Bill Tandy & Company (Burntwood) are pleased to present this impressive five bedroom detached family home occupying a corner position on the highly regarded St. Matthews development. Being wonderfully presented throughout with the benefit of UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, the spacious well planned accommodation comprises on the ground floor a welcoming reception hallway giving access to the spacious family lounge with feature Inglenook fireplace, there is an impressive 21'10 x 12'3 refitted breakfast / dining kitchen with separate utility room leading off, separate dining room / further sitting room and spacious guest cloakroom. The first floor galleried landing gives access to a 17'4 x 15'1 master bedroom suite with dressing area and re-fitted ensuite shower room, the second principal bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and re-fitted ensuite shower room, there are three further double bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. Outside, the property lies behind a block paved 'in & out' driveway offering plentiful off road parking to numerous vehicles, double garage and lovely gardens to both front and rear. Viewing is strongly encouraged for full appreciation of the accommodation on offer in this stunning home.