- Conveniently located semi detached retirement property in attractive private development
- Immediate vacant possession - no upward chain
- Designed for age 55 years and over
- Canopy porch and bin store
- Pleasant reception hall
- Attractive lounge and separate versatile dining room
- Recently re-fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Re-fitted ground floor shower room
- 2 good sized first floor double bedrooms and separate W.C.
- Fore and rear gardens and allocated parking
Enjoying a lovely setting on this popular private retirement development, this attractive semi detached property has been much improved by the present owner with re-fitted kitchen and shower room facilities, and the installation of gas fired central heating. Perfectly positioned to take advantage of Lichfield's city centre amenities, Copperfields is a delightful and peaceful location set on the edge of Boley Park and within easy reach of city centre amenities including the local Doctors surgeries. With the additional benefit of UPVC double glazing throughout, this immaculately presented retirement bungalow has the advantage of immediate vacant possession. Designed for age 55 and over, an early viewing of this very comfortable retirement property is strongly recommended.