- A fabulous spacious four bedroom detached coach house converted property set within exclusive development of three prestige properties with communal tennis court and gazebo
- Private road setting and gated access to the Coach House with plentiful parking within courtyard
- Fabulous open plan living accommodation finished to a high standard throughout
- Potential annexe accommodation and delightful low maintenance rear garden
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended
Bill Tandy and Company, Burntwood, are pleased to present this fabulous individual detached coach house converted property approached via a private road and within an exclusive development of three prestige properties in the heart of the popular village of Longdon, which also comes with access to a lovely communal tennis court and gazebo. The Coach House has undergone substantial improvement by the current vendors and is finished to a high standard with high specification with the fixtures and fittings and offers great accommodation suited to a family with the benefit of double glazing and underfloor heating. The accommodation in brief comprises reception hall, spacious open plan living space with lounge are and dining space, breakfast kitchen with built-in pantry and utility, long inner hallway leading to three double bedrooms and a luxury fitted bathroom. There is also potential annexe area with a further double bedroom with en suite shower room located next to a separate office and kitchen converted from what was the double garage. There is a private drive, an enclosed courtyard driveway with electric gates and security intercom offering parking for numerous vehicles and a delightful private enclosed rear garden. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended.