- A charming 17th Century Grade 2 Listed period cottage
- Highly sought after village setting within designated Conservation Area
- No upward chain
- Lovely front aspect across to the village church
- Delightful dining room entrance with inglenook fireplace
- Peaceful sitting room
- Well fitted kitchen and utility room
- Pleasant garden room and downstairs W.C.
- 3 good bedrooms and luxury re-fitted shower room
- Detached garage with eaves storage and block paved driveway
- Pretty lawned side garden and rear flagstone courtyard
Enjoying an exquisite setting within the glorious Conservation Area of this popular village, this beautiful Grade 2 Listed semi detached cottage offers character and charm at every turn. A viewer will get a true sense of its age and history with many exposed beams throughout adding to the delightful atmosphere. The cottage has been beautifully cared for by the previous owner, with the gardens cleverly designed for minimal maintenance to rear courtyard, and a pretty side garden. The village boasts wonderful facilities including a range of shops and pubs, and is home to the highly popular All Saints primary school which feeds to John Taylor high school in Barton under Needwood. Conveniently situated with quick access to the A38 and ease of onward journey to many Midland commercial centres and beyond, opportunity to purchase such a charming period property in the village is comparatively rare, and an early viewing would be strongly encouraged.