- Superbly located and immaculately presented semi detached family home
- HIghly sought after cul de sac on popular Boley Park area of Lichfield
- Reception hall entrance and fitted guests cloakroom
- Generous through lounge/dining room with fireplace
- Fitted kitchen and useful study
- 3 first floor bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom
- Combination gas fired central heating with Nest control
- Attractive mature private rear garden
- Garage and driveway
With a truly delightful mature private rear garden this immaculately presented semi detached family home enjoys a lovely setting on the popular Boley Park district of Lichfield. The generous accommodation layout has been further improved with the addition of a useful study to the rear of the garage which could equally be adapted to provide a utility room. The peaceful location is perfect for accessing the local facilities both on Boley Park itself and also within the cathedral city just a short distance away. Lichfield boasts an enviable location for the commuter with a superb road and rail network serving the cathedral city. Highly regarded, this wonderfully peaceful and safe area should be high on the priority list for any potential buyer, and an early viewing would be strongly encouraged.
Oakhurst, Lichfield, Staffordshire£390,000
Bill Tandy and Company are delighted to offer for sale this modern and extended link detached house superbly located in the highly sought after...
Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffordshire£350,000
Situated in the highly regarded village of Shenstone, this traditional semi detached family home offers excellent scope and potential for...
Cairns Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire£300,000
Enjoying a pleasant cul de sac setting close to the very heart of the cathedral city of Lichfield, this impressive modern semi detached family...
Shenstone Wood End, Lichfield, Staffordshire£295,000
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the desirable village of Shenstone Wood End. The accommodation comprises Porch...