- One of Lichfield's most sought after locations
- Superbly convenient for cathedral city amenities
- Porch, hall and W.C.
- Sitting room, dining room and breakfast kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Annexe with lounge, kitchenette, shower room and bedroom
- Double garage, parking and gardens to front and rear
- Offered with no upward chain
- Superbly Presented Extended Bungalow
Enjoying one of Lichfield's best and most sought after locations, this extended detached bungalow (linked via garage) enjoys the benefit of neighbouring St Chad's church. This highly sought after cul de sac position is a short distance away from Stowe Pool and the range of amenities available in Lichfield city centre. The bungalow itself, which has been in the family for numerous years, has been superbly extended to provide a self contained annexe positioned to the rear of the double garage. The property is offered with no upward chain and comprises porch, hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, three generously sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C. The annexe comprises a lounge, kitchenette, shower room and bedroom. Outside there is parking the front, a double garage and gardens to front and rear. Internal viewings are strongly recommended to take full advantage of this rare opportunity with this delightful bungalow within a highly sought after spot in Lichfield.